Payment management solution (Confirming)
What is Flexcash?
- Flexcash allows the management of payments between Buyer companies (Debtors) and their Suppliers (Creditors), based on Invoices and other financial documents issued by the suppliers
- Through the online Reverse Factoring process, Flexcash allows suppliers to request advance payment for invoices previously approved by the buyer
- Through the online Factoring process, Flexcash allows the adherent clients to request the advance of funds and receive it until the next business day in a quick and agile way
Advance payment solution
Digital Reverse Factoring advantages
- Improvement of payment deadlines for suppliers
- Automated supplier payments and automated bank interactions
- For creditors, the possibility of financing within 24 hours in a simple and secure way
- Better funding conditions and cash flow management
Working capital optimization
Digital Factoring advantages
- Elimination of the administrative burden inherent to the invoice collection process
- Greater bargaining power towards customers and streamlining of treasury management
- Reduction of possible losses with bad debts
How does Flexcash work?
24x7 online platform
- With digital Reverse Factoring, documents issued by creditors are integrated and available on the platform
- Debtors confirm document approval status and the expected payment date for each document on the platform
- Creditors can preview elegible documents on the platform and select them for payment requests
- Payment requests are submitted for the financial entity approval (Caixa Geral de Depósitos, S.A. – CGD) responsible for the payments management
- Approved documents are payed with each transaction detail being available on the platform
Flexcash and Electronic Invoicing
For debtors (buyers), Flexcash can play an important role within the received invoices (accounts payable) management by offering features and automated processes that help strengthen and optimize the relationship with suppliers, based on financial services (Confirming) previously subscribed with Caixa Geral de Depósitos, S.A. – CGD.
From the creditors (supplier companies) perspective, on the other hand, Flexcash can play an important role within the accounts receivable management, allowing the payment of invoices in advance, before reaching their due dates.
Get in touch
Fill in the information below and we'll be in touch.
Keep exploring solutions
Discover how we can help your company become more digital.